JEE Main Answer Key 2019 – Some leading coaching institutes like Resonance, Career Point and Entrance360 have released JEE Main 2019 answer key for April session for each shift. The answer key of JEE Main 2019 Paper 1 is available for April 8, 9 and 10. The National Testing Agency (NTA) will release the official answer key of JEE Main 2019 for April session in online mode tentatively by April 16. The authorities will accept challenges against the JEE Main answer key 2019 tentatively in the third week of April.
The JEE Main answer key 2019 April exam will contain the correct answers to the questions asked in the exam. JEE Main exam dates were April 7, 8, 9, 10 and 12. JEE Main 2019 answer key can be used to calculate the probable scores before result declaration on April 30. The question papers and candidates response sheets will also be released along with the JEE Main 2019 answer key. To download their response sheets and question paper, candidates must login using their credentials. To know more about JEE Main Answer Key 2019, read the full article.
A personalized Preparation course to crack BITSAT 2019 with the access of Mock Test Series ( Chapter Wise, Subject Wise & Full Mock Tests ) based on latest exam pattern Prepared by Experts, 5,000+ Concepts, formulas and Definitions, Most asked questions, personalized strength and weakness sheet to analyse yourself and more.
www.jeemain.nic.in: JEE Main Answer Key 2019
The final answer key of JEE Main 2019 Paper 1 January was released where 22 questions had been dropped and candidates were awarded full marks for it. Some questions also had 4 or 2 options as the correct responses. The result of JEE Main 2019 January for Paper 1 was released on January 19. NTA had released the official provisional answer key of JEE Main 2019 on January 15. Candidates had to log into their account to view the official answer. Also, candidates could challenge the answer key by January 17.
JEE Main 2019 was conducted twice a year – January and April. Since the exam was held twice, the registration process was also open two times a year. For the January session, the application form of JEE Main 2019 was available from September 1 to 30, 2018. Similarly, for the April session, registrations were open from February 8 to March 7, 2019. However, the last date to upload the images was March 8.
The answer key of JEE Main 2019 will be available in online mode tentatively after April 16.
- The candidates will have to submit their JEE Main application number and password/date of birth
- Click on “Submit”
- The answer IDs will be displayed on the screen
A provisional answer key will be released, candidates will be able to raise the objections till the scheduled date After checking all of the objections sent, the final JEE Main answer key 2019 will be published.
Along with the official answer key, various coaching institutes such as FIITJEE, Resonance, Rao IIT and more will also release their answer key compiled by the institute experts.
Method to Challenge JEE Main Answer Key 2019
- Visit the official website
- Click ‘Challenge Answer Key’ tab and log in with application number and date of birth or application number and password and enter Security Pin as displayed and Login.
- Click ‘Challenge Answer Key’ tab.
- Candidates will see 90 Questions IDs for Paper I (Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics) and 80 Questions IDs for Paper II (Mathematics/Aptitude Test). The Option ID under the column ‘Correct Option (s)’ stands for the correct Answer to be used by NTA.
- In case candidates wish to challenge this option, they may choose any one or more than one of the Option ID y clicking the check box.
- After clicking your desired Option ID (s) click ‘Save your Claims’ and move to next screen.
- Candidates will see a display of all the Option ID (s) you have challenged.
- Candidates may upload supporting documents in which they can select ‘Choose File’ and upload (all documents to be put in a single pdf file).
- Click on ‘Save your Claims and pay Fee’. Pay the processing fee by clicking on ‘Click here to Pay Fee’.
- Select Mode of Payment and Pay processing fee @ Rs.1,000/- for each question challenged. Make payment through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking. In case the challenge is found correct, processing fee will be refunded in the same account.
Steps to use JEE Main Answer Key 2019 to calculate the scores
One of the most important features of the JEE Main 2019 answer key is that the candidates can use it to calculate their scores before the official results are announced. The steps to calculate the probable scores in the examination using the answer key of JEE Main 2019 is given below:
- Refer the JEE Main answer key 2019.
- The candidates will have to compare their answers to the correct ones in the answer key.
- The correct marking scheme has to be followed by the candidates.
- The total calculated marks will be the probably secured scores of the candidates.
Total Marks Obtained = Number of correct answers – Marks for wrong answers
jee main answer key,jee mains 2019 answer key,jee main 2019,jee main 2019 paper 1,jee main 2018 answer key,jee main 2019 answer key,jee mains 2019 question paper,jee main all sets answer key,jee main 2019 9 jan answer key,answer key jee main,challenge jee main answer key,jee main 2019 answer key release,jee main 2019 official answer key,jee main 2019 challenge answer key